Getting started with your account
An account allows personalized access to our application. When you sign in using your password, you identify yourself to our application, and it uses that information to personalize what you can see and do.
To create an account:
- Submit the registration form, and we’ll send you a confirmation link.
This step lets us know you’d like to create an account.
- Check your email and click the confirmation link.
This step lets us know the email works and is under your control.
- Sign in using your email and password.
This step identifies you for our application.
It’s important to use a strong password when creating your account. Your account is you, and your account is your password.
- Don’t use a password that is the same or similar to one you use on another website.
- Don’t use a single word (e.g.,
password) or a commonly-used phrase (e.g.,
- Don’t use passwords that are easy to guess like names, birthdays, favorite bands, etc.
Your account includes personal data about you, and we value your privacy.
- We make money by providing a great service, not selling your personal data.
- We collect the minimum amount of data necessary to provide our service.
- We may share your personal data with third-party service providers to provide our service.
- However, these third parties have no right to use your data beyond providing their service to us.
Next up, your organization.
Find a typo? Something is wrong in this documentation? Fork and edit it!