Requests to join your organization.
You can belong to an organization of one (you), but you can also invite others to join you.
When sending an invitation, be certain to enter the correct email address. You don’t want to invite strangers (or potential bad actors) to join your organization by accident.
Also, be certain your recipient accepts your invitation within a few days. Otherwise, it’ll expire, and you’ll need to resend it.
To invite others to join your organization:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click your name in the top-right navigation.
- Click “Settings” in the dropdown menu under “Organization”.
- Click “Invitations” in the left navigation.
- Click the “New invitation” button.
- Enter the recipient’s name and email.
- Click the “Send secure invitation” button.
Find a typo? Something is wrong in this documentation? Fork and edit it!